Cloud time tracking software is a cost efficient alternative to implementing and maintaining time and expense tracking software in-house.
You have a dispersed workforce who is scattered around the globe or travels frequently to remote destinations. These resources need access to a fast timesheet and expense tracking tool so they can report on project time and travel expenses. Timesheet leverages leading Web application acceleration technologies to deliver fast response times, world class security and high availability that drive rapid adoption and increased productivity.
- Timesheet offers organizations more robust security, stability, reliability and performance than hosting a timesheet, time and billing solution on-premise
- Our time tracking and expense reporting software runs on powerful servers, which are scalable to adapt to your changing needs
- Customer and application data backups are copied to remote sites on a daily basis. Backups are tested regularly to ensure data integrity as part of a complete business continuity and disaster recovery program
- Timesheet is a full turnkey Software as a Service (SaaS) offering enabling you to focus on your core business
The benefits of Timesheet cloud
- Worry-free convenience of a hosted solution
- High performance and reliability
- Quick implementation
- Extensive support services
- Lower cost of ownership, instant transparent backups and updates
- Manage your business, not software
With our time tracking, expense reporting, client billing, time and attendance software, your internal IT resources are free to focus on strategic projects instead of infrastructure management and maintenance operations.
Timesheet is ISO-27001 and SAS 70 Type II certified; undergoing extensive annual audits of all its on-demand systems, controls and processes.
ISO 27001 Certification:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2005 is a set of stringent and rigorous international standards for Information Security Management System (ISMS) defined by the International Standards Organization (ISO)
- ISO 27001 speaks to the quality and data integrity of information systems and processes especially as it pertains to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. ISO 27001 certification is currently the only internationally accepted certificate of information security
- Timesheet.com has undergone a significant security audit and change management control process review, meeting ISO’s requirements for operating an ISMS
SAS 70 Type II Certification:
- Developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- SAS (Statement on Auditing Standards) 70 is an internationally recognized auditing standard
- Demonstrates adequate controls and safeguards when hosting or processing data belonging to its customers
- Indicates that all control objectives were achieved without a significant exception or deficiency
- Type II report is a rigorous audit of a company’s control activities and operations over a minimum six-month period of time. As opposed to a SAS Type I report that only lists the description of controls as of a point in time